Return & Refund Policies
Order Changes or Cancellations:
We work hard to get packages to you as quickly as possible. As a result, once your order is submitted, we often cannot accept cancellations or changes because the package is already out the door. If you are aware of something you need to change about your order, please notify us immediately so we can assist you if the package has not already shipped.
IF IT IS OUR ERROR
If there is a mistake made with your order that is the fault of Lunar Llama, we will replace or refund the product(s) immediately at our cost. This includes all of our products. If you wish to return an item simply because you no longer want it, or maybe you don't like it for some reason, please continue reading.
BATH & BODY PRODUCTS
Due to the nature of bath & body, we cannot assure the purity of merchandise once it has been shipped. For safety and hygiene reasons the bath & body products cannot be restocked or resold, so we do not accept returns on correctly shipped orders. If we have made an error with your order that was our fault, we will correct the mistake at no additional cost to you.
ALL OTHER PRODUCTS
Any product you purchase from us, that does NOT fall under the bath & body category, can be returned to us withing 14 days of receiving the item(s). All returned items MUST be:
- In new, un-used, and undamaged condition.
- In the original packaging with all labels fully intact.
- If the item had a seal, the seal must still be intact.
Once the returned item(s) have been received by Lunar Llama, processed, and determined to meet the above conditions, a full refund will be issued minus the original shipping cost.
Your satisfaction is our goal and we truly believe that you will love our products, but if you are unhappy for any reason, please let us know. We want you to have a positive experience and we will work with you if you are not pleased with your purchase.
What Should You Do if a Package is Lost?
A lost package is one that does not show as delivered by the carrier.
- Wait. Wait it out a few days beyond the day of expected delivery. Packages can get delayed a day or so, or incorrectly scanned or sorted. It is not uncommon for a package to show up after the expected delivery date, especially during this COVID-19 pandemic.
- Notify Us. Please notify us if your package has still not arrived withing a couple days of expected delivery. We will immediately start the process with the carrier to attempt to locate your package.
- Stay in touch. We will keep in touch with you and give you any status updates pertaining to your package.
- We will each out to the carrier on your behalf. Lunar Llama will reach out to USPS (or other carrier) on your behalf so you don’t have to. The package carrier will open a claim to try to locate your package, or an insurance claim to cover the insured value of your package.
- We will file a claim for packages lost in transit. Lunar Llama will file lost package claims that have NOT BEEN MARKED “DELIVERED” or “NOTICE LEFT”. Upon filing a lost package claim, we will immediately issue a full refund to you. A package that is marked as “DELIVERED” or “NOTICE LEFT” is no longer the responsibility of Lunar Llama and we cannot issue a refund.